Taylor Swift’s Height, Age, Net Worth & Biography
Taylor Swift's height is 5'9" (180 cm).
Well, now that you know Swift’s height, how about we take a look at her bio? Rest assured, you will only leave this page with awe in your mouth. To clarify, Swift is one of the best-selling musicians of all time, selling over 114 million album units worldwide.
Taylor Alison Swift was born on the 13th of December 1989 in West Reading, Pennsylvania, to the family of Scott Kingsley Swift and Andrea Gardner Swift. While her father was a stockbroker, her mother worked as both a homemaker and a mutual fund marketing executive.
Swift got hooked up with music at the early age of 9. In addition, she also performed in different theaters while also traveling to New York City for vocal and acting lessons. Nevertheless, the star often got the inspiration for country music from Shania Twain’s songs.
Taylor Swift Bio
In 2005, Swift signed up with an independent record label, Big Machine Records, which would also release her first album, Taylor Swift. The album was a complete hit, as it peaked at number five on the U.S. Billboard 200, where it stayed for over 157 weeks.
Similarly, Swift’s second album, Fearless, would peak at number four on the Billboard Hot 100 and number one in Australia. The music video for “You Belong with Me” received an MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video.
Besides music, Swift has also appeared in films such as Valentine’s Day and Cats.
Taylor Alison Swift
Tay, T-Swizzle, Swifty
Being one of the best-selling musicians of all time
Date of Birth
December 13, 1989
Age (as of 2022)
West Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School
Hendersonville High School
Scott Kingsley Swift
Andrea Gardner Swift
Joseph Matthew Alwyn
Abigail Anderson, Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid
West Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
Baking, Cooking, Collecting antiques, Journaling
Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album, Billboard Music Award for Top Artist, MTV Europe Award for Best Song, Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Song
Physical Measurement & More
Swift has been a teen idol and a pop icon throughout her career. And, she has also been called “media darling”, “America’s Sweetheart”, etc. So, it’s no surprise that you want to learn more about her physical measurements.
In centimeters - 180 cm
In meters - 1.8 m
In feet inches - 5’9”
Social Media Account Link
Unlike many celebrities who don’t interact with their fans, Taylor is a rare one who makes sure to treat her fans right. Further, she does it through her social media accounts. Hence, it’s a must to follow her if you are a Taylordle.
- Taylor Swift grew up on a Christmas tree farm, which the star has mentioned: “cemented an unnatural level of excitement about fall and then the holiday season” inside her.
- Swift also rode competitively until she was 12 years old, as her mother wanted her to become a horseback rider.
- Many of Swift’s songs are inspired by her personal life, and many of the lyrics in her songs are things she’s wanted to text people in real life.
- The star loves watching TV, and “Friends” is one of her favorite shows to watch. In fact, she has even mentioned watching the show after performing to crowds of tens of thousands and meeting fans.
- Swift is an animal lover and has three cats: Olivia Benson, Meredith Grey, and Benjamin Button.
- One thing that’s talked about less is that Swift’s grandmother was a professional opera singer, which also inspired her from a young age.
- At the age of 12, Swift also wrote a 350-page novel, which unfortunately was never published.
Commonly Asked Questions About Taylor Swift
- Who is Taylor Swift’s husband?
- Swift keeps her personal life away from public attention, and we don’t know whether she has already gotten married. But, what we know is that her partner is the English actor, Joseph Matthew Alwyn.
- What are Taylor Swift’s fans called?
- Swift’s fans are called Taylordle.
- How many boyfriends did Taylor Swift have?
- As far as we know, Swift has had nine boyfriends in total.
- At what age did Taylor Swift and Harry Styles date each other?
- The two got into a relationship when Swift was 23 and Styles was 19.
- Are Taylor and Harry still friends?
- Just like the two were cryptic about their relationship, they also haven’t talked about their friendship.