Joe Biden’s Height, Age, Net Worth & Biography
Joe Biden’s height is 5’10” (182 cm).
Most of us know Biden as the 46th and current president of the United States. Whereas he also served as the 47th vice president under President Barack Obama. Nevertheless, you might have always wanted to know what the life of a person who becomes the president might have been like. So today, we will dive into Biden's life and learn much about his bio.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was born on the 20th of November 1941 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S., to the family of Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. and Catherine Eugenia Finnegan. Being a part of a wealthy family, Biden grew up with his siblings, James Brian Biden, Francis W. Biden, and Valerie Biden.
However, after his father suffered business setbacks, Biden lived with his maternal grandparents in Scranton. Nevertheless, the family later had to move into an apartment in Delaware after Scranton fell into economic decline during the 1950s.
Joe Biden Bio
Biden attended Archmere Academy, where he was quite popular for playing baseball. In 1961, he graduated from the University of Delaware in Newark, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 with a double major in history and political science and a minor in English.
Meanwhile, Biden also earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law. In 1969, he practiced law as a public defender and then at a firm headed by a locally active Democrat. In 1972, Biden became the junior U.S. senator by defeating Republican incumbent J. Caleb Boggs.
The same year, a huge disaster befell Biden after his wife, Neilia Hunter, and daughter Naomi Biden, died in an automobile accident. In 1977, Biden married a teacher named Jill Tracey Jacobs.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
Amtrak Joe, Uncle-in-Chief, Cup of Joe
Being the 46th president of the United States and a member of the Democratic Party
Date of Birth
November 20, 1942
Age (as of 2022)
Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.
University of Delaware in Newark
Joseph Robinette Biden Sr.
Catherine Eugenia Finnegan
James Brian Biden, Francis W. Biden, Valerie Biden
Tony Blinken, Jake Sullivan, Lloyd Austin
Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Washington, D.C., U.S.
Hunter Biden, Ashley Biden, Naomi Biden, Beau Biden
Art & Craft, Calligraphy, Drawing & Painting
Presidential Medal of Freedom, Order of the Cross of Terra Mariana, Crescent of Pakistan, Golden Medal of Freedom, St. George’s Order of Victory
Physical Measurement & More
Being the current president of the world’s most powerful nation, Biden makes sure to stay in shape. Not to mention, his eye color has been a huge topic of conversation. For instance, people keep wondering how his eye color has changed from the time he was running for the presidency.
In centimeters - 182 cm
In meters - 1.8 m
In feet inches - 5’10”
Social Media Account Link
As always, everyone has their own opinions. And while Biden has been praised for much of his work, he has also been described as loquacious and called “a gaffe machine”. Nonetheless, here’s the list of all his social media accounts you might want to follow.
- Although Biden was born into a wealthy family, he had to start living as a middle-class family when he was around 7-years-old after his father suffered business setbacks.
- Biden was popular for playing baseball in his high school but was a poor student.
- However, Biden excelled in his studies, becoming an unexceptional student during his time at the University of Delaware in Newark.
- Biden’s stutter was really bad until his twenties, but he has improved a lot now.
- After marrying Neilia Hunter in 1966 and sharing three children, Biden suffered a huge disaster as his wife and daughter died in an automobile accident.
- After serving as the 47th vice president, Biden wrote several books, which helped him accumulate huge amounts of money.
- Biden wed teacher Jill Tracey Jacobs in 1977 and they have a daughter named after his first wife, Naomi.
Commonly Asked Questions About Joe Biden
- How old is Joe Biden’s wife?
- Biden’s wife, Jill Tracey Jacobs, is 71 years old.
- What nationality is Joe Biden?
- Biden was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.S., which makes his nationality American.
- How do I email the President of the United States?
- You can email the President of the United States at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- What does the first lady do?
- The role of the first lady is to host, organize, and attend official ceremonies and functions of the state either along with or in place of the president.