Dua Lipa’s Height, Age, Net Worth & Biography
Dua Lipa’s height is 5’7” (173 cm).
Now that you have learned Lipa’s height, how about we dive into her life and take a look at her success? Above all, Lipa is one of the greatest female artists of the present, whose almost every album has been labeled platinum.
Dua Lipa was born on the 22nd of August 1995 in West Hampstead, London, England, to the family of Dukagjin Lipa and Anesa Rexha. Lipa grew up as a Muslim with her two siblings, Rina and Gjin.
Nevertheless, while Lipa auditioned to enter the Fitzjohn’s Primary School choir, her teacher told her that “she could not sing”. However, the star still took singing lessons at the Sylvia Young Theatre School and considered a musical career.
Dua Lipa Bio
After passing her A-Levels at Parliament Hill School, Lipa uploaded her songs to SoundCloud and YouTube. Whereas the star was also modeling, which helped her appear as a “singer” in an advert for The X Factor.
In 2014, Lipa signed with Warner Bros. Records and released multiple singles like “New Love” and “Be the One”, which received huge airplay success. Similarly, her fifth overall single, Blow Your Mind (Mwah), became her first entry on the US Billboard Hot 100.
Meanwhile, Lipa’s 2020 album, Future Nostalgia, is the most commercially successful song by a female artist in the US.
Singer, Songwriter, Model
Her disco-pop sound, owning multiple platinum albums, possessing a mezzo-soprano vocal range, being the cover girl of several magazines
Date of Birth
22 August 1995
Age (as of 2022)
West Hampstead, London, England
Fitzjohn’s Primary School
Parliament Hill School
Rina Lipa, Gjin Lipa
Sarah Lysander, Katie Perry, Taylor Swift
West Hampstead, London, England
Dancing, Acting, Blogging, Traveling, Shopping
American Music Award for Favorite Song - Pop/Rock, APRA Music Award for Most Performed International Work, Brit Award for British Single of the Year, Global Award for Best Female
Physical Measurement & More
Certainly, Lipa’s fashion is praised throughout the world, and her beauty has landed her on the cover page of multiple magazines like Elle, Teen Vogue, Adidas Originals, and Rolling Stone. Hence, it’s no surprise you want to learn more about her physical measurements.
In centimeters - 173 cm
In meters - 1.73 m
In feet inches - 5’7”
Social Media Account Link
Lipa’s Instagram is filled with countless stunning photos of her. Whereas she loves posting her thoughts and plans on Twitter. Hence, make sure to follow her social media accounts if you want to stay up to date with her latest activities.
- The name Dua Lipa isn’t a stage name, and her love for music was inspired by her father, Dukagjin Lipa, who is also a singer.
- While attending Fitzjohn’s Primary School and auditioning to enter the school choir, the teacher told her that her voice was too low, which made her unable to sing.
- Before signing and becoming the biggest female pop artist for Warner Bros. Records, Lipa worked as a waitress in a cocktail bar.
- Lipa has also toured as a support act for huge stars like Bruno Mars and Coldplay.
- The star moved out at age 15 to pursue a musical career, which she recalls being the hardest time of her life.
- When returning to her hometown, the city of Prishtina, she was awarded the first key to the city by the mayor.
- While being the first female to receive five Brit Award nominations and winning six more of them, she has also received two Guinness World Records, three Grammy Awards, two MTV Europe Music Awards, and two Billboard Music Awards.
Commonly Asked Questions About Dua Lipa
- Is Dua Lipa a she?
- Although Lipa is a huge supporter of the LGBTQ community and has performed at the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, her sexual orientation is straight, and she uses the pronouns “She/Her”.
- Is Dua Lipa in a relationship?
- No, Lipa is not in a relationship, as she has already broken up with her ex-boyfriend, Anwar Hadid.
- Does Dua Lipa have a real name?
- Yes, Dua Lipa itself is the star’s real name.
- Does Dua Lipa have a child?
- No, Lipa does not have a child and is not planning to have one anytime soon either.
- How do you pronounce Dua Lipa?
- Dua Lipa is pronounced as “Doo-eh Lee-peh”.