DaBaby Height, Age, Net Worth, Biography
DaBaby's height is 5’8” (173 cm). Jonathan Lyndale Kirk best known under his stage name, DaBaby, is an American rapper by profession. Moreover, the star’s 2019 album ‘Kirk’ was a massive success, which would also bring him to the limelight. Whereas, his records such as “Intro” and “Bop” are labeled multi-platinum.
Nevertheless, Kirk was born on the 22nd of December, 1991, in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S. And, he spent most of his early years in Charlotte, North Caroline, U.S. Also, he attended Julius L. Chambers High School and the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
However, not much is known about the star’s origin. Unfortunately, Kirk’s father passed away in 2019. And, Kirk’s brother, Glen Johnson, died in November 2020 from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Whereas, ‘Kirk’ is a tribute album to his last name, and contains a picture of his father on the cover.
Likewise, in 2022, Kirk’s feud with the mother of his child, Danielle Leigh Curiel a.k.a DaniLeigh brought huge criticism. Further, Kirk also beat up Curiel’s brother, Brandon Bills, when he stepped in to defend his sister after the two got into a fight.
Nonetheless, Bills filed a lawsuit accusing Kirk of causing “permanent” injuries and leaving him “physically and psychologically damaged”. Similarly, Curiel broke up with the star and said the rapper is an “evil ass man” in April 2022.
Jonathan Lyndale Kirk
DaBaby, Baby Jesus
His his number-one album in the US, Blame it on Baby, and his highest charting song, Rockstar
Date of Birth
December 22, 1991
Age (as of 2022)
Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
Julius L. Chambers High School
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Dawn Marie Rosales
Lil Baby, Moneybagg Yo
Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
Playing Video Games, Traveling
iHeartRadio Music Awards, Bet Award for Best Make Hip-Hop Artist, Bet Hip Hop Award for Best New Hip Hop Artist
Physical Measurement & More
Certainly, DaBaby has been the butt of plenty of jokes about his arguably smaller stature. In the same way, we bring you his physical measurements, which include his height and weight. So, feel free to check the below statistics for more information.
In centimeters - 173 cm
In meters - 1.73 m
In feet inches - 5’8”
Social Media Account Link
Dababy is quite famous for creating funny TikTok videos besides his music videos on YouTube. And if you are a fan of his content, you should surely follow him on all his social accounts. For your ease, we have listed out all of Dababy’s social media accounts as shown below.
- Although rappers are quite famous for using unique yet weird alias, Jonathan Lyndale Kirk began his rapping career under the name ‘Baby Jesus’, which according to the star showed the amount of love and respect people had for him.
- DaBaby has been involved in many illegal activities, one of which included him in a shooting at Walmart. Further, it resulted in the death of one person, which the star claimed he did in self-defense, as his daughter was also put at risk.
- The real reason Kirk got into music was to bring new changes in his life, as he was tired of being in the streets. In addition, he really liked the idea of influencing other people.
- The star also mentioned how being saturated with “Baby” artists in the music market doesn’t bother him. Instead, he cherishes it and wants to grow as a community.
- Growing up, DaBaby looked up to different legendary rappers such as Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, 50 Cent, etc.
Commonly Asked Questions About DaBaby
- How did DaBaby get so big?
- DaBaby’s debut studio album Baby on Baby peaked at number seven on the Billboard 200. And soon, his latter albums landed number one, raising the rapper to mainstream prominence in 2019.
- How much money does DaBaby have right now?
- DaBaby has an estimated net worth of over $5 million as of 2022.
- Who is Dababy’s GF?
- While Kirk has been in a relationship with multiple partners in the past, he is currently single, and no news regarding his girlfriend has come out.
- Does DaBaby have a kid?
- Yes, DaBaby is confirmed to have 3 kids, while also reportedly sharing a daughter with a woman named Latoia Danet.