Beyoncé’s Height, Age, Net Worth & Biography
Beyoncé’s height is 5’7” (167.6 cm).
Well, Beyoncé’s success is known throughout the world. Being the Top Certified Artist of the 2000s, her first seven studio albums all debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. So, how about we take a look at the life of one of the world’s best-selling recording artists?
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles was born on the 4th of September 1981 to the family of Celestine Beyoncé and Mathew Knowles. Likewise, Beyoncé has a younger sister, Solange Knowles, who has also achieved great success in the music and film industries.
Beyonce’s singing talent was first discovered when she took dance classes as a kid. Moreover, her instructor started humming a song, and the star finished it. Whereas, winning a school talent show against older students encouraged her to sing further.
At age 8, after auditioning for an all-girl entertainment group, Beyoncé was placed in a group called Girl’s Tyme. Although they competed in Star Search, the largest talent show on national TV at the time, they failed to win.
In 1996, the group changed their name to Destiny’s Child, and one year later, they released their debut single and major hit “No, No, No”. In 1999, their second album, The Writing’s on the Wall, received multi-platinum status.
Beyoncé’s first solo album, Dangerous in Love, was released in 2003 and debuted atop the Billboard 200. Meanwhile, the star and her husband, Jay-Z, have also worked on multiple mega-hit songs.
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Bee, Mothe, JuJu, Queen Bey
Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Actress, Dancer
Being a cultural icon, one of the world’s best-selling recording artists, the lead singer of Destiny’s Child
Date of Birth
September 4, 1981
Age (as of 2022)
Houston, Texas, U.S.
St. Mary’s Montessori School, Parker Elementary School
High School for the Performing and Visual Arts, Alief Elsik High School
Kelly Rowland, Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin
Houston, Texas, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Blue Ivy Carter, Rumi Carter, Sir Carter
Acting, Fashion, Swimming, Watching basketball games, Beekeeping
4Music Video Honours Award for World’s Greatest Popstar, BET Award for Best Female R&B Artist, Billboard Music Award for Top Female Artist
Physical Measurement & More
Although Beyoncé has been considered a crossover sex symbol for her wide-ranging sex appeal, the star has mentioned it’s absolutely for the stage. Whereas she has also been named the “World’s Most Beautiful Woman” by People. Hence, check out the list below to learn more about her physical measurements.
In centimeters - 167.6 cm
In meters - 1.68 m
In feet inches - 5’7”
Social Media Account Link
Besides her success in different industries, Beyoncé is also an activist who supports feminism and the LGBT community. Hence, the star often shares her thoughts on social media platforms. Not to mention, her social media accounts are also full of her modeling pictures.
- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles is named after her mother, Celestine Beyoncé, who was afraid of losing the legacy of her maiden name after marrying Mathew Knowles.
- The star won a talent show at age 7 against competitors over twice her age.
- As her mother was a hairdresser, Beyoncé often performed in front of customers at her mother’s salon and received lots of praise.
- Beyoncé also competed with Girl’s Tyme on Star Search, the largest talent show on national TV at the time, but they failed to win.
- Beyoncé’s father also made her sing while running to develop the ability to sing and dance at the same time, which she still does to this day.
- The star created her alter ego, Sasha Fierce, to get over her stage fright and also entertain people by saying things she would never say in her normal life.
- Beyoncé got into a relationship with Jay-Z after collaborating on “‘03 Bonnie & Clyde”. Later, the couple got married without publicity and gave birth to three children.
Commonly Asked Questions About Beyoncé
- Why is Beyoncé so famous?
- While Beyoncé received initial public recognition as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, her solo albums like Dangerously in Love and B’Day rose her to fame.
- How old is Beyoncé, and what’s her net worth?
- The star is 41 years old and has accumulated an estimated $500 million.
- What age was Beyoncé when she had Blue?
- Beyoncé was 30 when she had Blue, whose announcement was listed in Guinness World Records for “most tweets per second recorded for a single event”.